National Level Essay Writing Competition on â??The Philosophy of Sri Aurobindoâ?�
|Posted by Dr Desh Raj Sirswal on February 1, 2022 at 7:30 AM|
Celebrating 150th Birth Anniversary of Sri Aurobindo
Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS)
Pehowa (Kurukshetra)-136128 Haryana in collaboration with
Department of Philosophy, Post Graduate Govt. College, Sector-46, Chandigarh
National Level Essay Writing Competition on “The Philosophy of Sri Aurobindo”
15th August, 2022
Sri Aurobindo (1872-2022) was a revolutionary, nationalist, poet, educationist, philosopher and yogi of Indian soil. To commemorate the 150th year of Sri Aurobindo’s birth anniversary, Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS) is launching a host of year round programmes like organising event for students, book and journal publication.
Eligibility: All students pursuing any Undergraduate or Post Graduate courses from recognized college/institute/university. Age limit is 25 years or below for this competition.
Prizes: Prizes will be given to top 5 entries and a certificate also provided to those who follow proper guidelines.
- • The essays submitted by the participants must be in ‘English and Hindi’ language only.
- • The essay must be typed in Microsoft Word with Times New Roman, Font size 12, 1.5 linear spacing.
- • Co-authorship is allowed.
- • Word Limit: 1500 Maximum words including footnotes.
- • The participants submitting an entry in this essay contest need to affirm that the entry is his/her own work. Plagiarism can lead to outright rejection of submission.
Criteria of Evaluation:
The criteria to be applied in evaluating the entries are:
• Originality of the content
• Creativity and Rationality
• Style and Presentation of content
• Clarity and proper citations
Registration and Submission:
There is no registration fee for this essay competition. Participants should submit their essay with 10th class certificate and institutional ID proof along with registration form till 30th June 2022 on the given address. An advance copy of all documents should be submitted before last date via email id [email protected]
For any details, Contact:
Dr. Desh Raj Sirswal,
Department of Philosophy, Post Graduate Govt. College,
Sector-46, Chandigarh-160047. Mobile No.08288883993
Celebration Page Link:
Post a Comment
The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.
Oops, you forgot something.